Shell is currently looking talented graduates to join our Graduate programme in Malaysia. We offer a range early development activities, designed to provide to help you maximise your knowledge base and contribute as soon as possible. This Jobs are designed to provide graduates graduates with a fundamental understanding of our business and to develop functional competences. We currently have vacancies for Graduate in the areas of Contracts & Procurement, Supply & Distribution and Retail.
1. Must have a Degree (Bachelor or Master): Business, Economics, Marketing or Engineering with interest in Commercial roles
2. Nust be a graduate with minimum one year and not more than three years of relevant working experience
3. Have strong academic results
4. Strong leadership role and involvement in team working enviroment
5. Strong communication and presentation skilla
6. Have work authorisation in Malaysia
If you meet the above criteria, please join us for a walk-in Interview
Date : 16th July 2011 (Saturday)
Time : 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Venue : Shell House, Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur
Attrire : Smart Casual
Compulsory Documentations : Two copies of resume (non returnable)
Alternative if you are unable to attend the Walk in interview, you may apply at our website www.shell.com/careers - Students & Graduates - Shell Recruitment Day. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Candidates who have applied before in www.shell.com/careers or have previously attended any of our Walk in Interviews in 2011 do not need to apply again.